Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #77

A fresh week and I am feelin' great! I am so happy to be over that "@#$$$%%%%*" (stuff). The sun is shinning and I am feeling better. Life is good again! Today's sketch challenge is another easy one. Yea, so I expect lots of players this week. Spread the word and see who you can encourage to play along. And you play too! When posting on line please use the keywords TSSC77. Here is your sketch for the week.



I know it will not come as a surprise to you that I combined my cards with other challenges, lol. This is also for this month's DT challenge on Latenight Stampers to use the new in colors. They have grown on me already--although I still miss Kiwi Kiss badly.

This first card is featuring the new Rich Razzleberry color. I combined it with Orchid Opulence.

Stamps: Uppsy Daisy
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White and Rasberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: rhinestone brads, pretties kit, filigree brads.Chit Chat Rub On

The next card is also for this sketch, the Latenight Stamper's DT monthly challenge and the new Latenight Stamper's weekly challenge for this week which is weddings.
I am featuring the beautiful Crushed Curry on this one.



Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Together Forever
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Rasberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry
Other: embossing plate, sizzix scallop oval, sponge, Chit Chat rub on

Hope you will play along. Have a great day!

Mary Jo

Add your direct link to Mister Linky below!

7 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful cards MJ!

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous cards, love the Get well one,colours are amazing.
Suzi xx

Beverly G said...

Great cards, you keep inspiring me.
Thanks for letting all of us play at your place.
Beverly Gotthardt

bonnie32002 said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and back to creating.

Love the sample!

Bonnie Sz.
www.craftiblog.wordpress.com

Kerry D-C said...

these are both gorgeous....but you know that LOVE that Razzleberry one!!! and the pearls are stunning! I got a chuckle out of ripping on my card again!

MelissaS said...

Great sketch yet again! I turned it to accomodate my sentiment. Thanks for sharing :)

Tammy said...

Great sketch!!!