Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #78

I am still camping--so I did not compile the players from last week yet, but here is the new sketch for you. I sure hope you will play along. It is a fairly easy one again! If you do play please use the keywords TSSC78 when posting on line and come on back and leave a link on Mister Linky below.

Here is the sketch...



And my sample for you. I so love this new Raspberry Lemonade DP, it has made me fall in love with these new in colors. So fun.



Stamps: Friends 24-7, On Your Birthday
Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Raspberry Lemonade DP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
Other: Flower Fusion flowers, brads, Chit Chat rub ons, circle scissors plus, white gel pen

Come on and play along. Be sure to leave a DIRECT link on Mister Linky below. Thanks.

Mary Jo

10 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful choice of colors MJ, great sketch!

Basement Stamper said...

I like that paper a lot too, hope you are having a good camping trip and hoping to squeak a card out soon.

Tammy Fite said...

I love this sketch!! It's one of my favorites so far!! Thanks!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Well, I fniished it finally and I think Mr. Linky will work for me! Had fun with this one!

Lisa Bohler said...

Your example of this sketch is GORGEOUS! Love the colors and using the 24-7 was so smart for that paper!!

Joyce Spear said...

I *love* this card! Using the main image in a circle was a stroke of genius! I know what you mean about the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP making you fall in love with the new In Colors -- same here!

Claudia Perry said...

I love your card, especially the colors! I've completed my card but can't see Mr. Linky on your blog anymore... so here is the direct link to mine:
http://stampingincolumbusga.blogspot.com/2009/07/technostamper-sketch-challenge-and-more.html

bonnie32002 said...

Me too...was ready to add my link and Mr. Linky must have linked off somewhere.

Here's the direct link to mine:
http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/2009-07-15-friendship-is-a-sheltering-tree/

Hope you had a good time camping!

Tammy Q Howell said...

Such a pretty card and great sketch! I have to find time to play along. Love all your work!

Beverly G said...

Good sketch, lends itself to many possibilities. Have a great weekend.