Thursday, July 30, 2009

Three Clovers Thursday Challenge

Welcome to week number 24 of Kerry's challenges. These have been so fun I hope you are playing along. If you are not what are you waiting for? Get on over to Kerry's blog for more details and more inspiration.

This week we were to make a card with fruit on it. I kind of messed up on my card. But I have no time to re-do it now so I am just hoping that Denise from SUINK does not get too mad at me for using a stamp that won't be released until August 1st--we will be doing a sneak peek blog hop on Monday to show off the new sets. I thought I grabbed one that was not new but now I see it is a new one. Shhhhhhh don't tell on me. Be sure to come on back on Monday to check out the blog hop, you will see so many darling ideas with the new stamps! The DT girls are so talented.

So here is my card.


I had to match this image up with the sentiment from Friendly words wheel, it matched so perfect. You may have to enlarge (by clicking on the picture) to see it.

Stamps: can't tell yet, (shhhhh)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White and My little shoebox dp
Ink: Basic Black
Other: copics, faux brads, real brads

Hope you have a fabulous day today!
Thanks for stopping by.
Mary Jo

10 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

If it weren't such a cute card I'd have to tell on ya but this is ADORABLE! Great card!

Carol L said...

shhhh, it's our secret. Promise I won't tell a soul! (BEG) Your card is adorable with those brads lookin' like cherries on the tree! How cute is that?!

Nancy Dawson said...

Great colors! What a lively, happy card! TFS

Basement Stamper said...

the little tree & birdie are super cute!

Ida said...

What a Cute card. It's so cheery. I love how you used the brads as apples on the tree.

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute MJ, love the brad apples!

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love the sentiment! So prefect for this card! Love the way how you used brads as apples!

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE card, MJ! That tree is adorable... hmmm... where could it be from???

Sharon Caudle said...

This is ADORABLE, MJ! Love that tree and the colors and design are fantastic. Love it!

Kristen said...

Wicked cute card. I love what you did with the tree!