Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge #49


Welcome to another week of Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenges on Storage Units Ink and More.

This week's challenge is in honor of my husband's birthday. Today is his birthday so I thought it would be fun to share some masculine card ideas with each other. I hope you will play along. You can leave a comment on the original post with your link so we can all get new ideas.

My husband is not into sports, or fishing or the normal stuff like that he is more into cars, computers, rebuilding tractors and such. So when I found this graphic I know I had to use my new Gazelle to cut it out and make it into a card. I thought one of our robot SU-inkies would be cute on it. What do you think?




So it is not very adult but I thought it was cute.

Stamps: Robot SU-inkies
Paper: Coredinations grey, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Gazelle, sanding block, Nestabilities, copics.

Come on and play along!

4 nice people left a comment:

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is awesome, MJ! What a perfect card for your hubby! Happy Birthday to him!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great card. I made up one that might work too for someone with the right sense of humor (http://triesmakingcards.blogspot.com/2009/07/lauras-joke-and-whachadoin-wednesday-49.html). Have a great day!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

love your gear head card! Thank you for the ideas! Have a great Stampin' Up! day, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

StinkerbellSteph said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Very clever, too!