Sunday, June 13, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 126

Welcome to week number 126 of my sketch challenges.  This week is a super simple one.  I have been really into Clean and Simple cards lately.  Weird how I jump around from one thing to the next, do you do that too?  Anyway, my sample for this sketch took about 5-7 minutes.  This is one of the sets that will be available in the new catalog due out July 1st.  It is not only beautiful but so easy to use.

Here is the sketch....


And my sample......


Stamps: Fast and Fabulous, FYI
Paper: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Melon Mambo dp
Ink: Basic Black Melon Mambo
Other: word window punch, ribbon, black marker


I would love to have you play along.  Remember to come on back and leave your link below so we can all check out your sample. 

Happy Creating!

4 nice people left a comment:

Brenda Taylor said...

Great card!!! I thought about using that set as well, went to look for it and it was still on backorder. I love the colors together

Gisèle said...

Another fantastic sketch! I switched things up a tad but the overall gist is still there. Everyone's cards are just lovely! Thanks!

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Cool sketch. So many possibilities. Thanks Mary Jo.
Cynthia

Beverly G said...

Oops, I flipped again, and got a little stitching on there too. Thanks for your fun challenges and thanks for picking my card last week for top 3.