Monday, June 28, 2010

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 128

Welcome to week number 128 of my sketch challenges.  I hope you find time this week to play along.  I so enjoy seeing everyone's creations with my sketches!  In an effort to get back on track, I am combining this challenge with the new weekly challenge on Latenightstampers!  This week we are using brand new items from the new catalog.  New colors, papers and stamps--any and all combinations, as long as something is new! So without further jibber jabber here is the sketch...


And of course here is my sample....


Stamps: Fast and Fabulous and Occasional Quotes (both new hostess sets)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler (new color) Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler
Other: tiny punch pack, pearls, circle scissors plus, markers, embossing folder, brayer

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you sample for this challenge below! 


5 nice people left a comment:

Brenda Taylor said...

Wonderful card MJ!! I need to finish my card, hopefully I'll get it linked soon

Beverly G said...

Thanks for the great sketch. I finally got to use Elements of Style without looking like I copied.

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Loved this sketch Mary Jo.. lots of fun!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this challenge. I love the sketch.

Barbara said...

Whew! Made it...but just! This one certainly was a challenge! LOL