Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 142

And we are off and running on a brand new week!  The last few Sundays have been crazy busy, I don't like crazy Sundays--they are supposed to be by family quite days!  Although I did spend time with family, the day was not quiet, lol.  Anyway we are moving right along and that means it is time for another sketch challenge.  I have two cards for you this week, one is a double challenge and it is also part of , you guessed it, the Latenightstamper's Challenge.  This week we will be focusing on the new in colors!  I just love them so this will be an easy one for me.  So with out further babbling here is the sketch..


And my two samples....




The birthday one is using the builder wheels, I have not used them too much, not sure why.  I love the colors on this card though, they are so festive and scream birthday--to me anyway! 

Stamps:  Candle Crazy Wheel, Birthday Bliss
Paper: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue, Real Red
Other: makers, embossing folder, ribbon

The second card is using all in colors. So it is for the Latenightstampers challenge too!

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, in color dp pack
Ink: Pear Pizzazz,  Poppy Parade, Basic Black
Other: embossing folder, butterfly punch, ribbon

I would love it if you play along with me this week.  If you do don't forget to come back and add you link at the end of this post!  Thanks for stopping by today--have a wonderful week!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Mary Jo, I love your card and thought it was so funny when I realized that we had the same thought. We used the same desinger paper and also used the perfect dots embossing folder. Great minds think a like and by the way, I love your sketch.

MelissaS said...

love this sketch - into the Keeper pile it goes!