Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Latenightstamper challenge--It's all about the heart and I ain't lion!

This week on the Latenightstamper's group we are challenging everyone -- YOU TOO--to create a project with at least one heart on it.  Could be a stamped heart, paper with hearts, punch heart a rub on--what ever.  So I thought I would try out some more punch art.  I am not so good at this--every now and then I do get lucky so I keep trying, lol!  Anyway I seen this awesome pillow box made into a owl using punch art and thought I would give it a try but made my pillow box into a lion!  I have to say the Cristina's is much much cuter but what the heck.  I will probably just case hers next time!

I guess he is kind of cute but not that cute.  It was kind of fun to make though.  His head is the heart form the movers and shakers die, the face part is the full heart punch. He is also holding the full heart punch!  Oh and his nose is a heart too!  The body is the pillow box die with some strips of paper around with lots of little cuts.  And the hands, feet and snout are all that oval punch that I can not remember the name of and can not find--if you know--PLEASE help me.
  
Don't forget about the new Bunny Pants tutorial     HERE
 pun
and if you leave a post on the sneak peek post HERE you may even win one for FREE!

0 nice people left a comment: