Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge 161!

Welcome to a brand new week of my sketch challenges.  Another easy one this week!  I sure hope you find time to play along.  I am combining my card with the Latenightstampers challenge for this week!  Let's hear it for the boys!  Masculine cards. Can't wait to see all the samples for this one. We can all use more ideas for this.  I went with my new go to stamp set for masculine cards.  Plane and Simple, just because it really is simple to work with!  Here is the sketch...






And here is my sample. . .




Such a simple design, just perfect for the man in your life, lol!  I used a thin strip of paper for the "thread" on the button.  Perfect match!

Come on and play along!  Remember it is now a blog hop so if you add the code to your blog it will be super duper easy for everyone to hop from one blog to the other to see all the great samples.  So fun.  All you do is add the code and then each time anyone add a link it will update ALL the blogs with the code.  Amazing!



Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Love your card Mary Jo, signed up for the SSUS swap. Now to find a stamp set that will work.

Cherie said...

Mary Jo, I'm a member of LNS Demos etc., but am having problems seeing pictures of posted items and I don't know how to get to where you upload a picture. Could you please email me at kraftychic@stx.rr.com and help me out with this? Thanks ever so much!

Cherie

Tamie said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration again this week Mary Jo. I messed up with the blog hop code, so I guess next week right...LOL. Have a wonderful week.