Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 189! (TSSC189)

Welcome to a new week of my Monday Lunchtime sketches.  I am loving this week's sketch.  Hope you do too!  Here it is...






Of course the heart can be any shape but I chose to leave it as is and thought I would make a wedding card.  But alas......I don't have any current wedding stamps.  What's a girl to do??  I know use a Christmas stamp--huh!  Do you think it works???  I combined it with our Latenightstampers challenge for the week which is to use torn paper on your sample.  Remember when that was all the rage--I still love it.  Do you still use it?  Anyway, here is my wedding sample using a Christmas stamp.....

Stamps: Bells and Boughs, congrats, tiny tags
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Whisper White and Blue Chateau DP
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede
Other: heart punch, heart embosslit, embossing folder, ribbon, markers

So does it work or not?  Each time I look at it I have a different opinion. (imagine that!).
Hope you find time to play along.  If you do be sure to add you sample to the link below.  Remember you can add the code to your blog while in the edit HTML mode and the hop will show up on your blog too!  Then your friends can play along right from your blog!

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

LOVE how you did the bells behind the raised heart! What a FABULOUS wedding card and I would have NEVER guessed that was a Christmas stamp! cool...very, very cool!

Cheryl M. said...

What a romantic card, Mary Jo! Your colors and stamp choice are so unexpected and beautiful. The card seems perfect for a Fall wedding, if you ask me (since I was and October bride, don't ask how long ago, LOL).

Lisa Kmiec said...

Beautiful card! Those bells work great for a wedding card.