Good Morning! I hope you you took a moment to click on the links in the last post and congratulate the winners from last week's sketch. This week's sketch challenge is a fun one so I
am sure you will want to play along. If you have never played before
here are the details:
- New sketch is posted each week on Monday morning--you have a full week to play along and add your DIRECT link to the linky tool at the end of the post.
- You can turn or flip the sketch in any direction that works for you.
- You can use whatever products you wish although I will generally use SU only.
- Top three are picked each week and the winners are invited to add my winning badge to their blogs--there must be at least 5 samples for the week for me to choose a top three.
- You can play along as many times as you want during the week--get your friends to play too--you can add the code for the linky blog hop on your blog and your readers can play along with you right from your blog! No need to send them elsewhere--you must add the link to your post while in the HTML mode.
- Have fun!
Tip: An easy way to cut little flags like on the bottom of this card is to cut a small slit up the center of the paper to the height you want then cut from the corners to the top of the snip--so easy!
Now it is your turn to play along...be sure to come back and add your DIRECT link to the blog hop below. If you add the code to your post while in the HTML mode your readers can play along right from your blog!