Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The colors of Christmas.

Over on Latenightstamper's this week we are focusing on our favorite color combos for Christmas.  the last two days I posed cards with Cherry Cobbler and Lucky Limeade.  Such fun colors.  But for some reason I am always drawn to blue and white or blue and vanilla cards for the season.  So here is my Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla sample for you.  I just adore this Scentsational Season stamp set.  All of the images are so cute.


Tip:  Stamp the steam on velum so that it is see through and looks more realistic!


Stamps:  Scentsational Seasons, Snow Swirled, retired sentiment
Paper: midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink: Midnight Muse
Other: Scentsational Seasons dies, wide striped ribbon, scrap of ribbon for end of tag, markers, rhinestones, paper piercer

Happy Hump Day!  And Thanksgiving Eve!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Kris said...

Great card, I just love Midnight Muse!

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

I love this stamp set! Bravo great look

Kay Jantz said...

As always you have created another outstanding card for us. Love your cards!

Carol Carriveau said...

I somehow skipped over this email...beautiful card and I soooo agree that stamping the steam on velum is a great idea.