Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I just re-joined!

Still am not set up to start stamping yet--but getting closer everyday!  I re-joined Stampin Up!  Yesterday and I am not working on my new website for YOUR shopping pleasure!  Getting more excited every day! 

My new website

Have you seen the new catalog yet?
Do you want one when I get mine?
Let me know and I will be sure to get one to you! 

Only a few more days!  Waiting NOT so patiently!

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Kristi S said...

Glad you're back!

Carol V said...

I have been sorting, cleaning my craft room, clearing out the old and getting ready for the new..I cam across a Tutorial I purchased from you maybe a year ago. I am awaiting my first order. I didn't want Swirley Bird, however after seeing so many wonderful projects amde with that set, I can't wait to get it.

craftystamper said...

Glad to hear that you're getting back on track. You have been missed! I look forward to your creations.