Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lucky to have you!


Isn't this the cutest ever! I love it. I used the cherries from the Tart and Tangy set. I have to admit this was not my idea, I was inspired by this card by Laura (scrapextras) on SCS. I just made it look like a traditional slot machine with the handle and spot to put your money in. Way too fun! Hope everyone has a terrific Easter.

7 nice people left a comment:

Heather Grow said...

OMG. This is so cute.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is just too fun.

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness, this is incredible. I love your slot machine.

dasimonds said...

Fabulous Slot machine Card!!
You did a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

MaryJo you out did yourself on this one. How creative! My bingo lovin' Aunt would go crazy over this one. Too cute.
Thanks for letting me take a peek!
~Pam
SCS Craftea19

Kerry D-C said...

spectacular job! I will have to commission you to make a b-day card like this for my mom! LOL! She loves her slots. The details on this card are superb.

Anonymous said...

How cute is this....

anna