Sunday, March 9, 2008

You Rock!

When every I see a gnome image I always think of this saying. Guess because they are generally made of rock. Anyway, this was for a mystery image swap on one of my groups. Fun challenge, the hostess sent us all the same image and then we need to make a card with it and send it off to our partner. I have to admit I was a bit stumped with this. I was not sure where to go with it, you see I really have a difficult time with an image that I did not stamp! Weird, I have joined many image swaps over the years and they are all still sitting around in the envelops they came in. Every now and then I open them and looks and say "oh, I love that image"--but then I put it back in the envelope and move on, lol. Anyway, I look forward to doing more of these challenges. Here is my card.




This little guys really is cute! I loved the layout but it sure seemed like the three strips needed something but I could not figure out what. I thought that stitching or piercing would be too much. But it still seems, well, plain. I have no idea who makes the gnome images and the words are done by hand. All other products are SU.

1 nice people left a comment:

Allison Rankin said...

I love your card...the image, the layout and the color palette are brilliant!