Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 10

Here is today's sketch. I think it is a fun one and can't wait to see what you come up with!




And here is my card. Pretty simple actually. I did not fill in the front yet because I am not sure of the details. I made this card for a friend who is having a baby shower. And obviously we already know it is a boy! I am so excited for her. Congratulations Sheryl! Now I just need to make a bunch of these if her mom approves of it!. It does not open up it is more like a postcard with a pull out tab.



Stamps: Hugs and Wishes, Nursery Necessities
Papers: Basic Grey, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, dp from the Crew Kids Boy scrapbook kit and dp from the Summer Picnic paper pack
Ink: Basic Black and Wild Wasabi
Other: Star faux brads, markers, word window punch, circle punch.

Now for the other players for today's sketch:


Thanks for stopping by to check out the sketch today. I hope you will jump in and join us. Don't forget to leave a message here with a link so I can share it with everyone else. If you upload to SCS please use the key word TSSC10.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

8 nice people left a comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card! I had a tough time with this one, but I had fun with it.

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute shower invite.

Kerry D-C said...

wowzers! what a great invite! love the little pocket to hold the registry tag! You are so iompressive!

Anonymous said...

I love the card. The way it looks. It is so cute!

anna

Hetty said...

Hello Mary Jo!
I think I am hooked on your sketches! Yours is wonderful!!
and here is my contribution:
http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/2008/03/techno-stamperssketch-10.html

Have a great stamping week!
Hetty

Valerie Byrnes said...

I Love the arrow! This is my favorite sketch so far. I wish I had the time to make another card with it. Your invite is fabulous. I also did a party invitation. See it here: http://pastperfected.blogspot.com/2008/03/another-technostamper-challenge-card.html

Liz's Lovelies said...

Here's my card using your sketch.
http://lizslovelies.blogspot.com/2008/03/lunchtime-sketch_26.html

stampqueen said...

I had time to play this week - saving last weeks for sometime soon as I didn't get time last week... here's mine for this week.
www.stampqueen.blogspot.com/2008/03/mary-jos-sketch.html
Tera