Friday, March 7, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #7


Oh my goodness, I almost miss this one. My browser is doing funky things like grouping my e-mails and I didn't realize it. So I am finding e-mails that come in today mixed with e-mails that came in days ago and they are grouped so I only see the first one unless I click on the little x! I can not for the life of me figure out how to stop this! If anyone has any idea please let me know--I use Thunderbird and it is constantly updating itself and changing things. Anyway don't miss this adorable card by



Laurie at Stamping for Gods Glory


I told you it was cute!


1 nice people left a comment:

Krafting Karen said...

I'm a bit late for this week's challenge, but had to play! Pulled a muscle and have been in to much pain to stamp. Feeling a bit better. Thanks for the challenge! You can view my card here
http://kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2008/03/techno-challenge-7.html