Demo only site! Fabulous Resource--A Must Have

Monday, March 10, 2008

Your a Blast and a Monday Sketch card from Brenda.

OK, I am such a dork! I was originally going to post this with my sketch today since I used my sketch for inspiration when I did this. But when I went to post the details I thought -no way- it it too far off from the sketch I better wait, plus it is for a swap that has not been sent to all the participates yet, but being the dork that I am I accidentally hit a hot key that I have now learned is a short cut for posting! I hit edit post immediately but did not realize that while I was editing the post it showed up on my blog and on the various readers. So when I finally re-published the post I guess I made a few people feel like they were loosing their mind, so I decide to post it again! (since I was gonna post Brenda's card anyway -- see end of post for her link) Clear as mud? So here is the card (again, for some).........

It is another Pun Fun card. It uses the embossed marker/chalk technique where you stamp the image--color it in and then go over the parts you want embossed with a Versa Marker and clear emboss. So the rocket is shinny in real life. This was such a fun card to make.

Stamp Set(s): Pun Fun, In the Stars
Colors Used: Blue Bayou, Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow and Whisper White
Accessories: chalks, clear embossing powder, versamarker, star punch word window punch small hand held star punch
Technique: Embossed Markers and Chalks

And new here is Brenda's Card too.

Brenda at Memories by Brenda

Come on this one is soooo easy I expect a ton of people to play! Are you up to the challenge?

6 nice people left a comment:

Kerry said...

I just loved this card, MJ! super adorable!

rozie640 said...

Love your card MJ, the colors are so vibrant and great layout!!!

Pat Huntoon said...

Adorable card, MJ - Love the color scheme!

Pat Garvin said...

This a great sketch. Here is my card. Thanks for doing this. I'm really enjoying it. Pat

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks for the challenge Mary Jo! I've enjoyed seeing all the great artwork on your blog. Keep them coming! You can view my card at

Colleen said...

Thanks for another fun sketch challenge. Here's my card:

My weight loss tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods