Monday, December 28, 2009

It's been done all day but our internet has been out.

My card is a bit different than the sketch because I was creating from memory. Our internet has been down most of the day so I could not get on to see the sketch. I posted it on the group and on my blog so I deleted it from my computer. Hmmm, might have to re-think that in the future. Anyway, my card for this sketch challenge is also one of my Design team designs for the Latenightstamper's weekly challenge. This wee we are to use brads. How easy is that!

I hope you chose to play along with the sketch challenge. Here is the original post where you can link up your card CLICK HERE TO PLAY ALONG AND ADD YOUR LINK.

Here is the sketch again too.

And my card. I used the beautiful new sentiment set called Well Scripted that will be available in the Occasions mini catalog starting January 5. The good new is you can get it wood mounted or unmounted with cling foam! This gives us the best of both worlds--the space saving of un-mounts with the fabulous results of our deep etched rubber at the same time. Love it.


Stamps: Well Scripted, Holiday Best
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DP
Ink : Real Red, Basic Black
Other: label punch, New Pinking Hearts Border punch, Top Note Die,, Brads, Markers

Hope you are having a wonderful beginning to your week. Hope it just keeps getting better and better. It is snowing like crazy here but not too cold so that is ok!

Thanks for stopping by,
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: