Sunday, December 13, 2009

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 100!

Holy cow batman! Can you believe it is my 100th challenge already. How the heck did I come up with that many sketches, lol! I have to admit some of them were --let's just say--not so great, lol. But for the most part it has been so fun. I am going to pick a random winner from the participants this week and send you a goodie package for the big 100th sketch.

Here is the sketch for this week.



As usual I am combining the sketch with this week's Latenightstampers challenge. The challenge this week is to make Christmas cards with non-traditional colors. I think I did that! Not sure about the Cameo Coral one but what the heck--I am posting it anyway, lol.


Stamps: Christ is Born, Snow Swirled
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Melon Mambo DP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Other: ribbon, circle scissors plus



Stamps Sparkly and Bright, Season of Joy
Paper: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, YoYo Yellow
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cameo Coral
Other: glitter pen, markers


I would love to have you play along this week. I know we are all busy with the holidays and all but stamping is a great stress reliever. I hope that your Christmas Season has been enjoyable so far and that you are staying focused on the cross and Jesus and not all the other "stuff".

Please add you link to Mister Linky below so I can add you to next week's re-cap. And of course put you in for the random drawing for the prize package.

Have a great week!
Mary Jo


8 nice people left a comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 14. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Arianne said...

Congrats on your 100th sketch!
I haven't had the chance to play along in quit some time, but I think I'll have a go this week.
Love the sketch! (As always!)

Michelle N said...

Wow, Mary Jo! 100 sketches! I love your creativity! Your cards are super!

Deb said...

Thanks so much for the challenge. I enjoy visiting your blog. This is the first time I've had a chance to participate.

Sharon Steinwand said...

Hi! I haven't yet graduated to posting cards (techno challenged, you know) but do want to thank you for some inspiration. I'm going to try this sketch with black or choc. chip border, and using the punch star/pointsettia as a feature. Hope it fits!
Thanks for all your posts- congrats on your 100th!

MelissaS said...

Congrats on 100 sketches!! Here's to 100 more :)

Selene Kempton said...

Congrats on #100. That takes a lot of commitment! Your sketches rock!

Hetty said...

Congratulations on #100!! Great cards as always. Love coming back here.