Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 113!

Wow, I am so messed up with the time change.  I forgot to change the kitchen clocks and those are the ones I have been using all day and now I am late getting my son ready for bed, so this will be a quickie!



Here is my sketch for the week...



Blond or Brunette?

I just got the Tote-ally Tess stamp set and knew I had to use it for today's challenge.  As per usual, I am combining one of my cards with the new Latenightstamper's challenge number 62.  This week we are focusing on Birthdays!  I think I like the Brunette better??  Tough call, it is a fun set to paper piece though!





Card one :
Stamps: Tote-ally Tess, Tiny Tags, The more the merrier
Paper: Taken with Teal, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sweet Pea Paper Pack
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Ribbon, rub on, mini tag punch, markers

Card two :
Stamps: Tote-ally Tess, Picnic Parade, Loads of love accessories, Well Scripted
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Sweet Pea Paper Pack, Specialty paper
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate chip
Other: embossing folder, markers, scallop edge punch

Hope you can find time to play along this week.  If you do please add your link to Mister Linky below!

Mary Jo

9 nice people left a comment:

rozie640 said...

Love those paper pieced pants!!! they are both adorable. I think Tess would look good as a red head!

Michele Kovack said...

Both of these are so cute!!!

Tami Black said...

Definitely brunette, but I sure like the blonde's outfit better! I wouldn't be caught dead in those spotted pants! Great cards!!!

MelissaS said...

both are cute, but I like the brunette! Maybe I'm biased with my brown hair ;)

Thanks for another great sketch!

Selene Kempton said...

LOL @ Tami... I'd wear em if I was tiny, but big girls dont wear big polka dots.. If I looked like Tess I'd wear em for sure! Thanks for the cute sketch Mary Jo. :)

Kristie W. said...

Oh I love the paper pieced pants!! Very cool cards!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are cute, Mary Jo. Sorry, I played with the sketch a little (but it was truly the springboard for my card). I think I prefer the brunette, too. :-) Have a great weekend!

Tammy Q Howell said...

I love the colors and outfit on the blonde, but the brunette is close to my hair color, well it used to be LOL, now it is salt and pepper. So brunette wins. They are both great. I played along with the sketch challenge this week.

Kay Kalthoff said...

Great sketch and I pick the blonde . . . but that's because I am! (or pretend to be! heehee!)
Kay