Monday, March 8, 2010

Lots of challanges agian!

Here we go--I so wish that things would get back on track around here--people would stop getting sick, stop dying, stop interrupting my stampin time, lol.  Of course I am kidding --in a way.  I really don't want people to get sick or die--but they certainly are more important that stamping.  And besides I kind of like playing catch up and combining challenges.

I have two cards for the Stampin Connection Sketch Challenge #7, One for the CAS challenge number 6, which is a spring or Easter theme, on Stampin Connection. And of course one for the Latenightstampers challenge to add bling! (glitter)

Let's start with the sketch challenge.  The first one is kept really really simple and the second one is turned on it's side and has glitter paper and glitter around the heart to fit the Latenightstamper challenge too!



Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, FYI
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Sweet Pea paper pack
Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Other: butterfly punch, markers




Stamps: Very Thankful (Ronald McDonald Set)
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love Speciality Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, word window punch, satin ribbon, glue pen, glitter

This next card is for the CAS Spring/Easter challenge.  I have such a hard time with Clean and Simple, lol. But I do think this one is pretty cute!

Stamps: Forest Friends, Loads of Love accessories
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: chocolate Chip Basic Black
Other: markers, embossing folder, scallop edge punch

Whew, that was a bunch of typing.  Now I have to go figure out what to eat for lunch to get my strength back!  tee hee.

Have a great day!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: