Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 136!

Moving right along.  It is getting so close to the kids going back to school and I have so many ideas for different things I want to make for organizing, gifts for teachers, gifts for classmates you know all those fun things.  I am in luck with that since this week's new challenge on Latenightstampers is a Back To School Theme!  Works for me.  So of course I combined my sketch challenge for this week with that challenge.  I hope you find time to play along with the sketch this week it is an easy one. 



I had fun using my Totally Tess stamp and making a card for an older child.  I hate when the kids go back to school.  I miss seeing them and spending so much time with them.  Hence the I miss you already sentiment.


Stamps: Totally Tess, First Day, Really Retro
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP in colors
Ink: White, Poppy Parade, Basic Black
Other: markers, circle punches, color pencils,  word window punch

Isn't she too cute???

Can't wait to see what you come up with for this fun sketch.  Be sure to come on back and leave a link with your sample below! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Selene Kempton said...

I think this is an awesome card Mary Jo! Way cool!