Sunday, November 14, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 148!

Welcome to another week of the Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge. We are on week 148.  I hope that you will find time during the week to play along.  Here is the sketch...


It is a super basic one this week, so I made a simple but elegant Christmas card with it.  I chose to tilt the sketch on it side for my sample. 





I am not sure why I don't do too much heat embossing except at Christmas time. It is such a simple and beautiful technique.    I have tons and tons of the Bravo Burgundy so I will be using it a lot on Christmas cards this year. 

Don't forget to link up below if you play along.  Please try to link to only your sample for the challenge and not your home page.  It is so hard to find the post if people don't look immediately.  Thanks so much.  Hope you have a fabulous week!

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

WOW Mary Jo...I absolutely LOVE what you did with the sketch! Very clean and simple (and mailable - LOL!!!) and VERY classy! LOVE it'1

Ms said...

this is so stunning... I love the gold embossing on the Bravo Burgundy.... So elegant looking... ty for sharing your creativity

Terry said...

I love your card. I don't know why I don't heat emboss more either. I keep the heat gun in front of me! And I love the look.