Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yea! It works! Finally.

Sorry for the delay on this, my camera took longer than I thought to dry out and decide it still wanted to work.  I am ecstatic as I can't afford to buy a new one right before Christmas.  So without further delay, here is my card for both My sketch challenge 146 for this week --you can find the original post HERE- and for this week's Latenightstamper challenge to create gift card holders.  If you don't belong to this group you are missing some awesome samples! 

Here is my card, it is not a full card, it is more of a card front with a mini card on top.  Easy and fun.

Here is a picture of the gift card holder part open.


I hope you will play along with my sketch challenge this week.  Again you can find it HERE.
Stamps:  Just Believe, 
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sunny Garden DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: ribbon, Slit punch, markers
Hope your having a super duper week!
Mary Jo