Monday, December 27, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 154!

Sorry for the delay again.  Here is the last sketch for 2010.  Hope you can play along.

And here is my sample for the sketch....



Stamps: Plane and Simple
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Love letter dp
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Other: brads, markers

I hope you find time to play along.  After you make your card be sure to come on back and link up below!

Mary Jo



10 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Cute card MJ, love that houndstooth and the sentiment goes great with the field glasses.

Teresa Kline said...

luv this sketch too girl...I will play along tomorrow!

enjoy *~*

Jonia said...

Mary Jo I love the sketch and your card. The card is absolutely the best. Thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

thanks for this wonderful challenge, i am delighted to join in. your sample card is most beautiful. xo

Nancy Dawson said...

Well Love your card. I guess something went wrong with my post but if you click the froggie it comes up to my blog! Sorry. Nancy

K. Joy said...

Wow, great card! I love the colors. :) Thanks for the sketch!!

Tamie said...

Love your sketch! Most of all though, the card you made is sooooo awesome!!! Love your dsp..you are very inspiring! Can't wait to play more in 2011

Julie Marshall said...

Great sketch! I had fun with this one.

Kim S said...

Your card is fabulous. I LOVE the sentiment that you added!

MelissaS said...

I love what you did with that new set! It's nice to see some different masculine images :)

It took me all week, but I finally found time to get to your great sketch. Here's hoping to completing them more in the new year!