Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 152!

Geez, can you guys even image how close it is to 2011!  I am not even used to writing 2010 on my checks yet and we will be changing again!  I wish we could slow this craziness down a bit.  I am so far from being ready for Christmas it is ridiculous!   Anyway, I do have this done, lol!  Here is the new sketch for this week.  I sure hope you can squeeze some time in to play along!






I have two samples for you today.  I combined my sketch challenge with the Latenightstamper's weekly challenge.  This week we are on challenge 100 so we are celebrating!  The theme for this week's samples will be any type of celebration.  So I figure birthdays are one of the most often celebrated events so I have two birthday cards for you!  The first on is for a female and the second for a male. 



The first card details are..
Stamps: Charming, vintage labels
Paper: In color dp pack, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Poppy Parade
Other: scallop border punch, circle punch, decorative label punch, rhinestones, poppy parade ribbon

The second card is using the following..
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, In Wilderness
Paper: Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White and Bella Bue DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, scoring blade, ribbon, paper piercer, mat pack, white gel pen

If you play along please remember to come on back and leave your picture in the links below!  Thanks for visiting my blog today---I hope you have a fabulous week!

Mary Jo



1 nice people left a comment:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this sketch Mary...thanks!