Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 165! (TSSC165)

Wow, what a week!  So much going on all around the world.  Makes you remember just how fragile our lives really are.  Scary!  I hope with everything going on you will still be able to find some time to play along with my sketch challenge this week.  I think it is a fun one.  And I am loving my bright and almost summery looking card for my sample.  Makes me smile.  And it also makes me smile when I see what you create using my sketch!  So I will get to the point.  Here is the new sketch for this week...






And here is my sample...





Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Something Sweet
Paper:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Other: markers, scoring blade.  embossing folder, quick accent stickers

Hope you will play along this week.  Remember it is now a blog hop!!!  That means  if you add the code to your blog it will be super duper easy for everyone to hop from one blog to the other to see all the great samples.  So fun.  All you do is add the code in your Edit HTML view and then each time anyone adds a link it will update ALL the blogs with the code. Be sure to grab the correct code there are two to choose from.

Happy today and have a great week!
Mary Jo