Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 168! (TSSC168)

Wow, April already!  Crazy and it is snowing out STILL!  Need I say more....

Here is the new sketch for this week. 





I am excited to see what you creative stampers come up with for this one!  I love my card.  I am still working with the Nature Walk set and Baja Breeze/Soft Suede combo.  What do you think??




The twine type stuff I used for the button and side stitching was from a tag that was on a new pair of my son's pants, couldn't just throw it away! 

Stamps:  Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Lovely as a Tree
Paper: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree dp
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: tulip embossing folder, button embosslit, paper piercer, mat pack, markers,

Hope you give this sketch a shot.  I think it is a super interesting one and think there will be some absolutely beautiful cards using it!  Don't forget we are now a blog hop so be sure to add the code  to you sample post! Remember you have to do it while in the Edit HTML mode.

Thanks for playing along!

4 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

I just love the cards you have done with the Nature Walk set. I'm not good with the collage look but yours are always perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love that set--and what you did with the sketch--not an easy one--but I was "up for the challenge!"

Margaret Raburn said...

Mary Jo, I like the sketch this week and had my card (mentally) planned, then saw that you and I had the same color scheme and DSP. I love your Nature Walk card... so pretty! I didn't realize this DSP would lend itself to "guy" cards so well when I first saw it in the catalog last summer, but it does! Thanks for the sketch!

Terry said...

I think your card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the great sketch - these kinds of challenges are my faves!

Terry