Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another simple baby card.

Here is another baby card for the Latenightstamper's challenge this week.  We are making baby cards--and I find that I have very few stamps that are current and can be used for baby cards.  Lots of baby stamps that are retired or non-Stampin Up!  But I think this set worked, what do you think? I really like the color combo--different.



Stamps: Animal Stories,  Fun and Fast Notes, God's Blessings
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Other: embossing folder, satin ribbon. pom pom ribbon, circle scissors plus.

Not only a fast card but a fast post too!  Hope you are having a great week.  My son is off this week so we are doing things together.  Seen the movie RIO today in 3D--pretty cute.

Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Deb said...

Love this baby card! The colors are so great and I love the pom pom trim at the bottom! Cute!