Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 170! (TSSC170)

Welcome to this week's challenge!  We were very low on participants last week, but I hope we are buried in them this week!  It's an easy sketch--so easy in fact that I had a hard time with it, lol!  Here is the sketch--hope you can play along this week....


And my sample which is combined with the brand new Latenightstamper's challenge for the week--Baby Cards. I wish I would have added just a bit more white to this as I think it is kind of dark, especially for a baby but .......






I am still working on cards for my Mom who likes simple and flat cards--don't want to pay extra postage, lol!

Don't forget that the challenge is now a blog hop so if you post the code on your blog while in the Edit HTML mode you will be able to see all the samples on your own blog and people can just hop from one to the other visiting all the samples.

Thanks so much for visiting me today--and playing along!
Mary Jo

By the way--I increased the size of the samples--let me know what you think?? Too big???

3 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

I just LOVE your little bear sitting on top of the banner piece. TOO CUTE!!!

Gisèle said...

This is yet another great sketch! It was a lot of fun making my card and I was really inspired by your sample. Thanks!

Boise Square One Blog said...

Great sketch, and I LOVE the linky pics. Just the right size to tell how they look IRL. Thanks for sharing.