Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 196 (TSSC196)

Welcome to a brand new week and a brand new sketch!  I hope you find time during your busy week to play along.  I really like the sketch this week.  Although I am not sure how much I like my samples, lol.  I combined my cards with the Latenightstamper's challenge for the week which we are calling the 1-2-3 challenge.  Use one stamp set, two embellishments and three colors (neutrals don't count unless they are one of the chosen colors).

So here is this week's sketch.....






And here are my two samples...






The first card uses the following:
Stamps: Warmest of Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Grey along with Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Other: ribbon, button, owl punch

The second card uses the following:
Stamps Warmest of Wishes
Paper Always Artichoke, Pumpkin pie, More Mustard along with Whisper White
Ink Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie,
Other ribbon colored with markers, scallop circle punch, scallop edge punch, embossing folder, button.

I hope you enjoy-and please consider playing along!  If you do find time to play along don't forget to come back and link up below.  And if you add the code to your blog your readers can play along too right from your blog--it's a blog hop!

Thanks for visiting,
Mary Jo


2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

GREAT colors on your cards! LOVE that little owl and the big polka dotted circle background. LOVE how you did your wreath too! FABULOUS sketch this week!

Kris McIntosh said...

Love your samples for this week Mary Jo. As usual the sketch is fantastic.