Sunday, October 9, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 195 (TSSC195)

Hello all you fabulous people!  I am so glad you stopped by today and I hope you will play along with my sketch challenge this week!  We are on week number 195 and I have a really easy yet fun sketch for you.  Here it is....






I needed a few masculine cards so I thought I would use this sketch with the new Latenightstampers challenge for the week--which is a color challenge (night of navy, river rock, cajun craze).  So this is what I came up with.





I couldn't get that button to work so I left it off!  That is the fun of creating--there is never a right or wrong it is all what YOU like or feel works. 

Stamps:Totally Tool
Paper: Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, River Rock, Whisper White, Well Worn DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: brads, markers, square lattice embossing folder

Can't wait to see what you come up with.  I may use this a few more times this week--if I find time, it is so nice outside the last few days!  If you do find time to play along don't forget to come back and link up below.  And if you add the code to your blog your readers can play along too right from your blog--it's a blog hop! 

Thanks for visiting,
Mary Jo




2 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Great masculine card Mary Jo! I love how you added the brads along the bottom! I haven't used this set for AGES but it is such a great one! LOL...I couldn't get the button to work either on my card!

LeAnne said...

Great sketch, Mary Jo! SO great I posted my card twice! Usually I have a way to delete one, but I don't see it, so could you do that for me?? Sorry to be such a pain!!!