Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 255 (TSSC255)

Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day--we don't really celebrate but most people I know do so I wanted to wish you a late Happy St. Patrick's Day too!

Now I am ready for the Spring weather to show it's face.  I am sick of the cold--we had a few nice days and then it changed right back to this ugly cold stuff--so of course I have a sore throat and allergy issues.  Enough already!

So anyway--let's move on to the matter at hand--the sketch challenge for this week.  I hope you will find time to play along, here are a few basic rules for the challenge....

  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Now for the sketch for this week...

And I have two cards to start you off...

The first one is showing you the super cute stamp set Everybunny--but not using it for Easter!  As you may recall I made a baby card last week with one of the images and now this week it is a birthday card.  Would this be darling for a little girl?

Stamps: Everybunny, Petite Pairs
Paper: Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other: ribbon, buttons, black brads (inside button holes) markers, rhingstones (on balloon)

My next card is combined with the LNS challenge for the week--we are saying goodbye to the SAB sets.  This is the last week of SAB so if you don't have the sets you want yet you better get that order in SOON!


This time I flipped the sketch on the side.  And used two SAB sets and the paper pack from the SAB catalog too!

Stamps: Blooming Marvelous, Vintage Verses, Petite Pairs
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Lucky Limeade
Other: ribbon, small butterfly punch

As if that was not enough--you still have the fabulous Design team samples to inspire you below!



Now it is your turn! We are excited to see your samples!

8 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Oh my word Mary Jo...your bunny card is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! LOVE it!!! So pretty and springy!

Unknown said...

I love your Easter card! What a perfect stamp for this sketch!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Great cards Mary Jo!! I love how you did the second one with the extra little greeting under thanks, great idea!

Jonia said...

What great samples you have made Mary Jo. Love this sketch also. Thanks for inspiring all of us.

Carol Carriveau said...

I like both of your cards...very pretty! Thanks for sharing the other cards as well!

Vicky W said...

Thanks for the great challenge Mary Jo & of course, all the lovely inspiration.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great cards & fab sketch!
No idea why my cards
appeared twice sorry!
Hugs Shell xx

Made by Mandy said...

I am sorry my card is on here twice, your linky crashed whilst I was uploading and when I went back to check the card wasn't on there. Linked it again and it is now there twice....

I have only recently stumbled across your blog, you have done some lovely sketches and this one is lovely and clean.

Thank you for the weekly inspiration :)

Love Mandy xxx