Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day--we don't really celebrate but most people I know do so I wanted to wish you a late Happy St. Patrick's Day too!
Now I am ready for the Spring weather to show it's face. I am sick of the cold--we had a few nice days and then it changed right back to this ugly cold stuff--so of course I have a sore throat and allergy issues. Enough already!
So anyway--let's move on to the matter at hand--the sketch challenge for this week. I hope you will find time to play along, here are a few basic rules for the challenge....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!