Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 266--TSSC266

Welcome to another Monday and another sketch challenge for you to try!  I am so glad you stopped by today and I sure hope you find time to play along--I have a fun sketch for this week.....

Here are some basic rules for participation..


  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
And now for the sketch....
 
I think this will be a fun one.  My sample is using the brand new Designer Series Paper from the new catalog--so although there are so many wonderful new colors available I am still working with Island Indigo and Summer Starfruit--hey, why not--I like the combo--although it is a bit darker than I thought for this card...

Stamps: Fabulous Floretes, One in a Million
Paper: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, DP from the SoHo Subway pack
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Other: modern label punch, scallop edge punch, sponges, pearl
 
Now for the ubberly talented Design Team samples!
 

They never cease to amaze me with their crazy talent--don't you agree!
 
Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch.  Don't forget to come on back and add you link below--you have a full week to play along. Thanks for stopping by today-Mary Jo
 
 

 

2 nice people left a comment:

Sue Root said...

Great card Mary Jo! I love the colors. The new DSP really reached out and grabbed my attention. And your sponging around the flower finished it off nicely.

Margaret Raburn said...

Mary Jo, your card is beautiful! I love how you stamped and cut out a second flower and popped it up on Dimensionals for emphasis! Great sketch too!