Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 268 (TSSC268)

I am so excited there are only three more half days before the kids are done for summer!  I love summer--don't you?  The only bad thing about summer is that I NEVER want to be in the house--not even to stamp so I try to get lots done on any rainy days, lol!

Welcome to another week of my sketch challenge--we are on week 268 and I know you are going to love this weeks sketch--so here it is...

And here is my sample..I combined it with the Latenightstamper's new challenge which is Party Time.  Stuff for parties--well how about an invite to get us started.

I just got this new Sketched Birthday stamp set and just love it.  This is my first card with it--I used my favorite new in-color-Strawberry Slush!  So fun.
Stamps: Sketched Birthday
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White,  Quatrefancy Specialty Paper
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Other:  Apothecary Accents Framelits. rhinestones, ribbon

And now for the amazing samples from the awesome Design Team




 
Were those not all fabulous???? !!
 
Here are some basic rules for participation..

  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
     
    Now it is time to share you sample below....
     
 



1 nice people left a comment:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Mary Jo your card is gorgeous as always!! So bright and happy!