Monday, December 15, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 344

Thanks to all who played along this previous week--there were some wonderful samples shared.  Here are my top three picks in no particular order....

Remember you can visit each winner's blog by clicking the links below the image.  There you will find all the details for the cards! 


 

 

Great designs ladies. 
You are all welcome to add my badge to your blog if you so wish! I hope you find time to play along this week too. Thanks again! You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog. I will be right back with the new sketch! 
Mary Jo
  

1 nice people left a comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Awww! I'm so stoked! Thank you for choosing my design. :D It was the first time I entered over here. This is the best Monday ever!