Am I the only one who has not even started Christmas shopping yet. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed this year. I have no idea what to get my 14 year old son and then of course there are all those people that you only see once a year but are expected to buy gifts for--don't get me started on this, lol. Anyway I hope that you are a bit closer to being ready than I am--and that you take time to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is--it is such a hectic time sometimes it is all over and we find we hardly thought of Jesus at all during the chaos. After all if it was not for him there would not even be a Christmas! Ok, how about if I get to the sketch for this week, it is a simple one-----
Love all the different ideas. Bet you can come up with a few more and I can not wait to see what it is you do come up with. Remember to come on back and link up to the linky tool below.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!Add your sample belowThanks! Mary Jo