Monday, January 5, 2015

Top Three for Sketch 347.

Today is like the first day of the new year as it is the first day back to a regular routine.  My son will be back in school and all activities begin again.  It is going to be a great year!  I hope you are excited about it too--2015 here we come. Let's start out by celebrating the newest winners for last week's sketch challenge.  These are my top three picks and they are in no particular order.  You can click on the links below each thumbnail image to be taken directly to the creator's blog and see all the details!  Please do visit them and let them know how great their designs are.



 

 

Phewwwww, that was tough.  Lots of great samples this week!  I loved them all and kept changing my mind back and forth!  Thanks so much to all of you for playing along.  Congratulations to the winners!  You are all welcome to add my badge to your blog if you so wish! I hope you find time to play along this week too. Thanks again! You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog. I will be right back with the new sketch! 
Mary Jo
 

1 nice people left a comment:

Becca Cruger said...

0000ooo Doing a little happy dance! Thanks for the recognition. I have to say that creating is easy when it comes to using your sketches. They are some of my favorite on the web.