Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 351 (TSSC351)

Welcome to the 351st week of challenges here on Technostamper!  I am happy you stopped by today and I hope the the samples you see here will encourage you to play along.  There are some really fun samples from the design team this week as always.  So let's get started with the sketch for the week....


And of course my sample.  I have been sick all week and I think it has gotten to my mojo a bit but that is just how it goes sometimes, lol.  I think this card will be perfect for my nephew.  He loves pirates.  I was also trying to use up some of the papers that came in the stacked with love designer series paper stack.  Fun designs.  Especially for Valentines.



Stamps: Hey Valentine, And Many More
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White and DP from the Stacked with Love stack
Ink: Basic Black
Other: blendabilities, retired ribbons.

Now check out the rest of the design team's designs with this week's sketch...


Sue Root


 Mary Brown

Nicole Tugrul


Jonia Smith



Tanya



Carolyn Bennett

Wow, I am not sure which one of those I like best!  Great job ladies!
I am excited to see what your sample will look like. Be sure to come on back and link up your sample to the linky tool below.


Remember you have a full week. 

Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too! 
    Add your sample below
    Thanks!  Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Lori said...

Love this sketch and all of the samples are gorgeous! Now if I can just remember to get this done this week!

Vicky w said...

Thanks for a great sketch - got me thinking. Love the samples too. I had a bit of trouble loading my card & now it is there twice. If you could delete one that would be great. Thanks