Sunday, July 17, 2016

Team Blog Hop!


I can not believe how excited I am!  Finally I created--first time in well over a year!  And how fun it was.  I am so happy that I decided to join my Stampin Up! Team blog hop--it forced me to finally get my butt in one spot--forget about all the new home stuff and just create!  It was so fun.  I used the new bundle called Thoughtful Branches.  What a great stamp set that comes with coordinating dies! This bundle will be available for non-demos from August 2nd until the 31st.  I combined the bundle with the brand new in colors.  Love them   

So let me show you some of what I created for your viewing pleasure today.  My first project is actually going into a 12x12 frame and being sent to a friend of mine who is fighting cancer and other difficult things at the moment.  Thought it would be a nice reminder that I am thinking of her....Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall....


Isn't that fun--I love when you can make a stamp set work for any season or time of year.  This really is  a super versatile set.    I actually chose to make a simple thank you card next--one that could be used for any gender!  This time I used the the leave stamp and die.


I am really loving this new color Emerald Envy.  A really nice shade of green. I used the new in color Designer Paper stack too.  Love the font on the printed side of this paper.  Finally I had to make at lest one card with the hydrangea image as they are my favorites!  So I used the new Flirty Flamingo ink and paper for this fun girly card.

 As I said previously this is such a fun set to work with--believe me you will be seeing much more with it from me!  Now that I created a few things I have the desire to do it more and more--of course you know how that goes.  So so good to be back!  Supplies listed at very end of post.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  I am thrilled to be back in action and hope that you will return again real soon.  Be sure to hop on over to Nancy's blog to see what she created for or hop. I know it will be amazing--our team is full of fabulous talent!  Click the link above or the image below to go to the next blog on the hop.  The entire blog hop list is also inserted for your convenience.

Thanks again for visiting please take a moment to leave a comment with you thoughts.
Mary Jo


List of all participants:


Supplies used:


5 nice people left a comment:

Mike & Pam said...

Mary Jo, welcome to the team blog hop! So glad to have some new people joining the fun. Love your projects with this bundle. ~Pam

Anonymous said...

Love that gorgeous Emerald card, Mary Jo! Welcome to the tour :)
Anne

thestampinglady said...

All your creations are great. You still got "it".

Anonymous said...

Your cards are fantastic, Mary Jo! So happy to see you back creating. I've missed you!

Terri Orr said...

All the projects are great. But that 12x12 for your friend is just over-the-top wonderful. I know she'll appreciate it tree-mendously (sorry, couldn't resist the pun as I was typing). Glad you're back creating!