Friday, December 28, 2007

We miss you.

This card is for a dear friend of mine who is deployed right now. It is created using the Limited Supply Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The image is colored in using re-inkers and the water brush. I just bought this image a few days ago so I was glad to use it. Here are the details of the challenge.

Follow the list #6

Stamps
one stamped image that can be colored
optional: sentiment
optional: an image to ground the main image like an oval, grass, etc.

Paper
any shade of white
2-3 patterns of designer paper
NO other colored cardstock

Tools
NO specialty tools (No punches, No CB, No Piercer, etc)
any coloring tools
sponges OK

Embellishments
one piece of ribbon

Dimensionals are an adhesive!

Keyword: LSC148


1 nice people left a comment:

Lorie said...

That is absolutely stunning! I am so sad that I sold my set after my husband returned from deployment. I just couldn't stand the reminder so away it went. What I didn't think of at the time is that I have a photo of him from his early Army days where he is sitting on an ammo box just like that writing a letter. I should have kept that set. Oh, well...lesson learned!