Monday, May 26, 2008

What No Sentiment!?! and more sketch players too.


Today's Color Challenge on SCS was to use Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. What a fun combo. I have had this set over a month and have not had a chance to use it. I really like how it looks done in the two colors. I have the center popped up too.


Stamps: Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip,
Very Vanilla and scrap of retired wanted dp
Ink: all markers
Accessories: Markers - sage and chocolate chip, cuttlebug, nestabilities, chocolate grosgrain ribbon and twill tape, paper piercer, scallop circle punch



And here are some more Monday Lunchtime Sketch players too!




Tammy at Stamp With Tammy


Steph at Steph's Stampin Stuff




7 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love the color combo and all the scallops!

Kerry D-C said...

Another gorgeous card, MJ. I do love this color combo.

Anonymous said...

ooohhh..that is a beautiful card. I love the brown and blue together!!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh wow...love this! The color scheme, embossing, piercing...all of it is just stunning Mary Jo!

Anonymous said...

Wow MJ! Your creations are just beautiful. Love this color combo and the layout too.

Margaret Raburn said...

Gorgeous card, MJ! I love that color combo too! I have used it recently and it is scrumptious!Love love your card! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, MJ!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles