Thursday, November 17, 2011

He was only one dollar!

Isn't this little guy adorable.  Every now and then I see a stamp somewhere that is just too cute.  This was in a dollar bin somewhere and I thought he was adorable.  And he even stamps well!  You all know how some of those cheap stamps don't really work well--you get what you pay for, lol.   He has been sitting in my drawer for a few years and has not seen any ink until I was browsing a store the other day and seen these darling sparkly hat stickers and know I had to make a card with them. So this entire card is created around the darling hat!  His belly, neck and tail all have flock on them so they are soft and fuzzy!  And his nose is done with a red glitter pen!  So fun.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day.

Mary Jo