Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nice of me to join my own challenge!

So it took me a bit longer than expected, had to prep for a club meeting and had a few other things to take care of like the dentist, bank, laundry--you get the picture I am sure. Anyway here is my sample for my sketch challenge for the is week. To see the sketch and the original post click HERE. Then you too can play along. I did combine my sample with the challenge from Latenightstampers which is to use your favorite color combos. I can tell you that Pool Party is my (at the moment) favorite color. So I mixed it with Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait. So pretty!


Stamps: Mixed Bunch
Paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, SAB dp
Ink: Poppy Parade
Other: pearls, circle punch, flower punch, embossing folder, corner rounder

Hope your week is going well--it is so nice outside that I have to go out there and do something!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: