Wow, what a crazy crazy week we had in this world! I am sure you have been keeping up on all of the details of everything that has been going on since last Monday-just crazy. My prayers are with all of those who are affected in any way but the horror that happened both in Boston and Texas this week. My heart aches for all the pain and suffering.
Trying to get back to a regular schedule here and I we are ready for a new sketch challenge. I hope you will find time to play along, here is the sketch and a few basic rules for the challenge....
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!And now for my sample...Stamps: Wonderful MotherPaper: Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Black, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla and More Amore DPInk: Real RedOther: framelits, button embosslit, baker's twine, markers, sewing machineNow for the samples from the INCREDIBLY talented Design Team!
Wow, weren't those fabulous? Now it is YOUR turn!