It is only days away now--are you ready? I am ashamed to say, I am not, lol! But that is normal. I try not to have stress during the holidays and sometimes that just means some stuff gets done last minute--but without stress! It is those last few teen kids that really want gift cards--and I always hope to see something to keep from getting them gift cards. But alas, it has not happened yet so gift cards it may be this year. Are you like me and really dislike giving gift cards or are you ok with it?
Anyway--on to this week's sketch--I hope you find time during this busy week to play along.
- You have a full week to play along!
- Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
- Use any products you choose.
- Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
- Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
- And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification! It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples. It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment. If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
- Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Thanks, Mary Jo