Monday, January 20, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 297

Amazing sample this week everyone!  It was a fun sketch.  I really enjoyed seeing all the different designs.  I had a bit of a hard time picking my favorites but after going back a forth a few times I decided to stick with these three....




 

 

There you have it.  Awesome cards, each and everyone that was entered this week!

If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

Thanks for the pick! Lovely winners, all!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for picking my card. I appreciate it! Beautiful cards by everyone in the gallery. Looking forward to playing along with the next sketch!!