Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Chevron Border Punch

Still struggling to get my mojo back after being sick, having a flooded craft room and kid issues, lol.  But none the less it is helping me to make some simple cards, which are perfect for people who don't like to add extra postage so it is all good.  Today I am making a card with my least favorite paper from the free SAB paper pack.  Can you see it peeking though the punched out shapes.  I can not bear to use it any other way--just way too busy for my taste.  I do think the card is cute though--what do you think?

Stamps: Express Yourself
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: rhinestones, Chevron Border punch

Hope you are having a fabulous week!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Cheryl Mooney said...

I think you've designed a great card. I love that the dp is used only to show through the chevron openings!! So often, I wonder how I will use dp that is too busy.